Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Poop on a Shingle

The joys of Holiday Left Overs - I spent today running errands and stacking the last 3 cord of wood Alex and I split. After cleaning up my amazing wife made my favorite left overs meal, Poop on a Shingle. Of course with Thanksgiving having just past instead of beef we used shredded turkey meat and left over gravy. She seasoned it with red pepper flakes and an extra large helping of fresh ground black pepper, once it was heated through she thickened it with a little flour and served it over country style toast. Yummy for my Tummy!


We enjoyed our dinner with a glass of Sparkling Apple Raspberry cider and one thing was guaranteed there are no leftovers from this meal!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thanks for fitting us into your day, Chuck. It's always nice to have a visit, and the venison bones were happily enjoyed by the boys.